Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pastor August Byron Kreis arrested

I use the word pastor loosely here. Pastor August Byron Kreis III, a former leader of the Aryan Nation and a member of the Christian Identity Movement, was arrested for sexually assaulting a young girl and providing obscene material to her. 

He is charged in Richland County with one count of criminal sexual conduct with a minor under 16 and one count disseminating obscene material to a minor 12 years old or younger. Kreis also is charged in Lexington County, S.C., with three counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct and in Kershaw County, S.C., with one count of that same crime.

It wasn’t immediately clear exactly how many child victims are involved in the six felony counts lodged against Kreis in the three South Carolina counties.

Source: Ex-Aryan Nations leader arrested for sexual abuse of children

This is where I must admit that I have a black heart. My instincts in this case would lead me to violence. It’s why I’m not a cop or never could be one. People like Kreis are hate-filled bullies who feed on pain. I’d prefer to give it to them. This is why I write instead of act. I’m not sure I could control myself if confronted with a man like Kreis. I prefer others deal with the trash. 

Hat Tip to David Edwards of The Raw Story

*** Update 2/22/2014

Pastor August Byron Kreis allegedly molested a 12-year-old relative