Sunday, February 16, 2014

I missed another one - Baptist pastor Gary Adkins

If I come across a case, I add it to the list. Unfortunetly, I miss a lot of cases. I missed the case of Baptist pastor Gary Adkins, who was arrested in November 2013 for sexually abusing and assaulting his 7-year-old niece.

Gary Adkins, 52, has been charged with "two counts of third-degree sexual assault (felony), and one count of sexual abuse (misdemeanor) by a parent, guardian, custodian or person in a position of trust of a child," according to West Virginia State Police Senior Trooper C.A. Allen, according to The Floyd County Times.

Until several months ago, Adkins had been a minister at Parsley Bottom Freewill Baptist Church. He had also worked as a youth leader there.

Source: West Virginia Pastor Accused of Sexually Abusing Niece

Adkin's also been accused of touching another child, who is now an adult.