Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thoughts on INTJ personality Type

I took a Meyers Brigs Type Indicator MBTI personality type assessment a few weeks ago. The results confirmed that I am a solid INTJ. I've taken the assessment at least five times over the last 20 years. I've always been an INTJ. While talking about INTJs with a few friends today, I though it would be a good idea to see what famous people shared by personality type. The results were great. Several of my personal heroes shared my personality type. Who knew? I was happy and laughing until the end when I came to the people framed in black. It appears INTJs have a dark side…

  • Vladimir Lenin (Dictator) 
  • Anders Breivik (Terrorist) 
  • Ted Kaczynski (Terrorist) 
  • Varg Vikernes (Murder, arsonist)

Of course, these bad actors are offset by three of my heroes! Friedrich Nietzsche, Isaac Asimov and Christopher Hitchens!

Yay for INTJs (except the bad guys).