Sunday, September 04, 2011

Introducing Girlcartridge

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Girlcartridge.

Apart from the textbook definition of atheism, this blog aims to expose my particular flavor of atheism as well as my general worldview.

In particular, I feel that my point of view differs substantially from that of many other atheists out there, in two main respects. Firstly, I disagree with those who tend to think that religion is always and everywhere a destructive phenomenon. Secondly, I don't think that atheism really has the capacity to enhance one's own life, or, for that matter, is necessarily preferable to a religious mindset in any way that ever becomes important.

To some small degree, it is also about me, my life, and the stuff I like. 

I encourage all visitors to share their thoughts through comments or email. Thank you in welcoming me to the atheist blogroll.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll for more information. or visit the the full Atheist Blogroll membership list.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll