Sunday, April 17, 2011

Why do I post on pedopastors?

Why do I post of pedopastors? I get this question all the time. I do it for one reason. This reason: Hat tip – God Discussion – Four reasons why Christians should not date or be friends with atheists.

  1. Romans 1:25 – Atheism is a mental drug for the morally corrupt.  Crimes like rape, murder and blasphemy are acceptable to atheists.
  2. John 4:16 – God is love.  Atheists say romantic love is nothing but a chemical reaction.  When an atheist says he loves you, he is planning on raping you.  Atheists practice compassion only to get something, like sex or money.
  3. Psalms 53:1 – Atheists are fools.  Atheists are nice only for their own gain.
  4. Corinthians 6:14 – Christians should not be yoked with unbelievers.

If you think I am likely to murder, rape or eat babies, I can only say bullshit. I have a list of over 1,000 degenerate pastors who clearly show that being a Christian does not offer one protection from committing rape, murder and blasphemy.

April2011Collection

This is only is only a little over 1/4 of the pastors who have been accused of some form of misconduct. My bad Atheist list has two names. Neither was a rapist. Do you feel safe?