Monday, December 27, 2010

Photography tip - Foliobook

I’ve been looking for a better way to show my photos on my iPad. I stumbled upon Foliobook last week. It is exactly what I’m looking for.

Foliobook is the iPad portfolio app that allows you to create your own magazine-like home page. Professional Photographer Magazine said “Its the most unique customisable portfolio app”. Not only does it allow you to express your work and your individuality, Foliobook is also fast and easy to use. As an extra bonus, support for both orientations means your custom home page can be rotated just as easily as your picture content, its almost two portfolios in one.

It’s all of $8 on iTunes. I’ve put it through it’s paces by customizing the look and feel and setting up four galleries. I showed the results to my wife who said the right combination of kind words, so I think it looks pretty good. Give it a try for yourself.

Technorati Tags: ,