Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Pastor Kevin Gray arrested

kevin_gray Pastor Kevin Gray is a priest at Sacred Heart Church. He’s accused of stealing money from the church to pay for male prostitutes, hotel stays, restaurants, and clothing. Did I mention male prostitutes? WTF?

Police said when they confronted Gray, he told them he was unhappy with his church assignments and said, "He began taking money because he felt the church owed it to him."

Gray was suspended last month by the Archdiocese of Hartford from all of his priestly duties and can no longer function as a priest in Connecticut or anywhere in the country, according to officials.

I don’t have a problem with prostitution. I don’t have a problem with a person’s sexual preference. Heck, I don’t have a problem with gay men working as catholic priests. I have a problem with thieves, liars, and hypocrites. Quit telling me I’m unethical because I’m an atheist and I’ll quit making posts about hypocritical priests.