Sunday, May 02, 2010

Introducing For I Have Tasted the Fruit

Please join me in welcoming the newest member of the Atheist Blogroll, For I Have Tasted the Fruit.

Greetings!

For I Have Tasted the Fruit is a blog about atheism and religion, but also describes settlement period Iceland as a medieval Western, translate poems wherein Thor cross-dresses, or elucidate the links between climate change and the history of the middle ages? For I Have Tasted the Fruit is a blog about medieval history, science, religion, literature, and language. I have eclectic interests.

I am studying early medieval history in Australia, working on an honors thesis focused on events in 7thC northern Britain. It is fascinating, and if you ask me about it I will talk endlessly. Please do so- and feel free to disagree with my thoughts on religion, atheism, and the activist movement. We are trying to create a conversation here, and it is pointless to march in lockstep.

You may call me B.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll