Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Atheist Blogroll member 988

Stating the Obvious joined the Atheist Blogroll on September 23, 2009. This blog is member 988.

Stating the Obvious is a conservative blog focusing on current political and social issues. The person behind this anonymous blog is a prodigious poster with 75 posts in September so far. That’s more than me, which I find usual.

Try Mindless superstition still rife in the 21st Century as a sample post.

In a bizare (sic) illustration of the backwardness that still abounds in our technologically advanced and supposedly progressive world, a man has cut off his tongue to appease the goddess Kali in India. I despair of there ever being a world in which we have left imaginary friends and other fairy tales behind us. In fact, the world seems to be becoming more religious, not less.

I like where this blog is heading. I wonder if it can keep up the pace.

Technorati Tags: ,