Thursday, August 13, 2009

Youth pastor Christopher Decaire on trial

Youth pastor Christopher Decaire finally had a chance to face his accuser in court. The 15-year-0ld girl, 13 at the time of the alleged crime, gave graphic testimony.

"He put my shirt down, unzipped his pants. And then what happened? He touched my stomach with his penis."

She says other incidents took place in his office.

"He put his penis in my mouth."

It’s the tape recording that will seal the deal…

In the taped recording, Decaire says, "You can't tell you, can't say anything, you can't, I don't care what she knows, you can't say anything. Oh God."

I don’t think I’m going out on a limb here by saying Pastor Decaire days of freedom and joy pursing his life’s work as a Baptist youth pastor are over. Prison will follow. I wonder how that will look on his resume?

Technorati Tags: ,