Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Introducing Bruce Llama

Bruce Llama joined the Atheist Blogroll recently and has been kind enough to provide an introduction.

In the author’s own words:

There is no god, and that's the message in the blog.  I don't just write about religion, I enjoy writing about a wide range of subjects, however I can't help myself at times and have big long rants on the Catholics.  It's true that religion poisons everything.

I'm off beat, full of contradictions, understand I don't know everything, able to change my mind from one blog to the next and often get confused about whether I'm a llama or a person, or perhaps I've managed to be both at the same time.  I mean really, if Jesus can do it, why can't I?

Hi, you can find me at www.brucellama.com and also out in the paddocks eating the grass.

Are you Interested in joining the Atheist Blogroll? Click here. Are you a photographer? The 2009 Atheist Blogroll photography contest is accepting entries.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll