Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beware of the big bad wolf

And his little cub of a son too!

Two men have been arrested for sexual molesting  a 7-year-old girl and a 9-year old girl. They are alleged to to have done so while transporting the girls to church.

This story is not my normal subject matter. I stick to pastors, deacons, self-proclaimed bishops, and other official church folk.   For the run-of-the-mill Christian, I give them a pass.  If I reported on their crimes, I would have to work at this full time.

KennethFordSrKennethFordJrHowever, when you’re supposed to take two little girls to church and molest them instead, I might notice. When you molest them and your son joins in, well hell, I’m going to notice and so is the rest of the world. The crime is reprehensible. Now, I am making an assumption that these men are church goers. It makes sense given that they were taking the girls to church.

Kenneth H. Ford Sr., 56, and Kenneth C. Ford Jr. 25, both of 5400 Route 31, Newark, were arrested on Thursday, State Police said.

The father was charged with two counts of first-degree sexual abuse and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.

His son was charged with third-degree aggravated sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child.

There are monsters in the world, truly evil people who feed off the innocent. I know these men are merely accused of their crimes. I know that they may be innocent. It does not stop me from hating them. I need to work on that.