Sunday, April 13, 2008

San Jose preacher arrested

Care to guess the charge? Wait for it.... molesting a 14-year-old member of his church. 

A longtime preacher of a San Jose church was arrested on suspicion of molesting a 12-year-old churchgoer, officer Enrigue Garcia said today.

Gustavo Antonio Lanzas, 64, of Sunnyvale, was arrested on suspicion he committed lewd acts on a minor under 14-years-old on Friday.

He has been the only pastor at Iglesia Cristiana Luz y Verdad for about 20 years, Garcia said.

Source: San Jose preacher arrested on charges of molesting a child - San Jose Mercury News

I have received a few emails from haters. They seem concerned that I do not properly highlight the "heinous act" of homosexual abuse. I figure now is as good a time as any to say this. I don't care.

Whenever a pastor molests a child I report it. I do not care if the crime is of a homosexual or heterosexual in nature. It is a crime against a child. For you haters with a political agenda, save your pestering emails for others - I do not even read them anymore.